CIVIL NDT TRAINING INSTITUTE IN CHENNAI - PRACTICAL PHOTOS
web gallery lightboxby VisualLightBox.com v6.0
NDT FOR CIVIL ENGINEER (CIVIL NDT - NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING )
CIVIL NDT METHODS
- NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT) SECTION AS PER (ISO - 9712 STDS /BIS CODES AND ASTM CODES)
- 1. ULTRASONIC PULSE VELOCITY TESTING
- 2. REBOUND HAMMER TESTING
- 3. HALF CELL POTENTIAL TESTING
- 4. PROFOMETAR TEST (or) COVER METER TESTING
- 5. CARBONATION TESTING
(Classes will be taken as per INDIAN STANDARDS AND AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR TESTING MATERIALS (ASTM) CODES)
ONSITE TRAINING :
TWG GROUP GIVING 100 % NDT - ALL METHODS PRACTICAL TRAINING
DURATION : 10 - 15 Days
CIVIL - NDT certificate is issued by TWG GROUP
ADMISSION REQUIREMENS :
- The courses as a whole mentioned by TWG in course of the cyber space are carried out in variety of schedules in an annum
- Regular time schedule for students will be 10.00am to 1.00pm
- The students are requested to submitted copies of up-to-date passport size photo.
- Online registration is also acceptable in respect of outstation students.
- All the prospective students are advised to submit the properly furnishes enrolment form accompanying the copies of documents of all supporting education qualifications.
- We stick to student teacher ratio of 5:1 in each batch with the object of endowing individual and personalized care in respect of every student from the part of tutor.
- Pupils altogether are instructed to bring scientific calculators to class on regular basis.
- Course fee cover cost of basic study materials, requisite stationery, extreme practical and theory in case of necessity.
PLACEMENT AND CAREER MANAGEMENT SERVICES :